Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

iSleeve for my iPad mini

No time to waste - ringing in 2013 with a padded case for my new (Woo Hoo!!) coolie moolie iPad mini. Have you seen the Snap Happy patterns with measuring tapes to open/close the bags - if you haven't you need to take a lookie -  http://stitchinsis.com/. I modified my pattern to accommodate the new size, but no problemo!! So I headed to my fav spot to look for the perfect happy fabric combo -  http://edwardssewing.com/. I paired up Windham fabrics Delight #35190 and Moda Marble Dots #3405-72 in Raspberry. Judy there recommended picking up my measuring tape at a local Dollar store, and she was right on the money! Anyhoo, love it!!!!



BTW, if you're reading this via my auto emails, check out my revised blog - a whole new look with Pinterest capability to pin your favorite pics! This Nerdette had so much FUN updating it -  Bazinga!

Hoping your 2013 is filled with passion, crafting, and of course, snips of inspiration!!!

xox
mxm






No comments:

Post a Comment