Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hemming Jeans and Pants

For those of you who are also vertically challenged, this is one chore that seems to pile up on me. I have found an easy smeasy method of quickly hemming up any type of pants, shirts, sleeves, etc. so I thought I'd share the link 'cause these gals are great. Also remember when hemming jeans to use a denim needle. And let me tell 'ya - Calypso (my Janome 15000) sews through jean layers like butta!

Do It Yourself Divas Hem Up Jeans Fast and Easy


After marking with the pin and rolling up the hem, I usually just measure the first hem and then use the same measurement for the second. And they show a few options to finish off the extra fabric that you cut off. Once again, Sergio (my 1200D Janome Serger) performs flawlessly.

So hey girl, no excuses! It's time to get caught up on your clothing alternations and strut your stuff.

xox
mxm

No comments:

Post a Comment