Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Zombie Professional Tote Bag

Zombie and Professional????? yeah, babee! I don't like boring projects - it took me a zeptosecond to pull out my Riley Blake Zombie Apocalypse fabrics. Hope you luv the results as much as I do. The front has a great little zippered pocket.


I have talked to oodles of folks who have sewn this bag (Professional Tote Bag Pattern by Creative Thimble.) One lady told me she has made 20 of these! Coolie Moolie! Here's the back  featuring a nice large pocket.



Did you notice the fabric on all the pockets matched the base tote fabrics? Was a little extra work, but if you scroll back through my posts at the Space Invaders diaper bag, matching the fabrics makes all the difference!

f






And don'tcha just luv the zombie eyes fabric in the lining? I even utilized the Riley Blake ribbon from a fat quarter set for a key fob. The other side has a cute fussy-cut pocket.







The pattern includes an interior zippered pocket.




 Well, I'm off to another tote bag project. The pattern consists of many steps, but there are some great learning opportunities with the bag construction.

So, dig in your stash and find that unusual fabric that's just waiting to transform that usual application from boring to spectacular!









No comments:

Post a Comment